Monday, December 13, 2010

The Holidays are a Time for...Blogging

It's been a very long time, I have no excuse. I've been drinking wine, I've been thinking about what to write about the wine I have been drinking, but I haven't actually done it.

I could try and play catch up and go over all of the great wine experiences I have had over the last few months, (and there have been a lot) but that's ridiculous. Instead let's look at one wine that I have had two experiences with, last night being the most recent.

Early in the fall, I tried Henry of Pelham's Baco Noir as I got ready for a night out at Niagara Grape and Wine Festival. I new instantly I loved it. It was rich and creamy. However, after about three glasses the rich creaminess was starting to get to me. This was not a "drink the whole bottle kind of wine". As great as this wine was, I had choosen the wrong situation to drink it. Last night, I was able to enjoy the Baco Noir as it should be enjoyed: sipped as savoured while enjoying a holiday cabaret.

Henry of Pelham's Baco Noir as been recognized over and over again as one of the best of this variety Find some time to sip a glass this holiday season: while wrapping gifts, catching up with a friend, watching your favourite Christmas movie (I recommend LOVE Acutally) or destressing after a frightful drive home.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this beautiful article with all of us. Regards. Dial A Bottle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether it’s wine, beer, liquor, of even mixers you’re looking for, Dial A Bottle can make getting it easy. Call us today if you guys are running out of your favorite stock.
    Read here for more - Alcohol Delivery Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get alcohol delivered in under an hour so you can spend your time living your best life. Includes beer, wine, champagne, and spirits in supported cities. For more information related to the same please visit the website. Call us for the delivery. Wine Delivery Ottawa

    ReplyDelete